Fuelling Your Summer with a Refreshing Protein-Packed Mango Smoo...
EU Wide Free Shipping Above €50
The great thing about these oats is that you can store them, eat on the go, or enjoy them as if you normally would. Just put the dish in your fridge and it will be ready the next morning. Easy peasy! In addition to a perfect breakfast, this is also a great snack. If you store it in a sealable jar and you can take it with you.
- Chia seed
- Peanut butter
- Almond milk (or other milk of your choice)
- Half scoop of protein powder
- Cocoa nibs
- Fresh fruit of your choice
How to make:
1. Scoop as much oatmeal as you want into your jar (e normally use 75 grams) and add half a scoop of protein powder (flavour of your choice).
2. Add a spoon of peanut butter (preferably without sugar of course!) and 2 tablespoons of chia seeds.
3. Add small splashes of almond milk and and stir until you have a smooth (not too thin) mixture. Put the lid on your jar and put it in the fridge.
4. The next morning your jar is ready to eat! Sprinkle with some cocoa nibs and some fruit of your choice.